Book your stand for China Helicopter Exposition now
After a slight slow-down in the helicopter market in Greater China during the first three quarters of 2015, business has returned to the strong levels of growth experienced over most the past six years.
A number of factors in China, including economic challenges and a stock market crash slowed the market for new helicopters earlier in 2015.
The market began to rebound in the last four months of 2015 and this has continued into 2016.
Current trends are shifting and recent forecasts predict a significant boost for helicopter production, maintenance and construction in China. But why?
- Increasing demand for more helicopters both in public & private sector
- More and more air spaces opening
- Implantation of major rotorhub constructors in China
- Boost in tourism: leasing companies rising need for helicopters
- Civil Aviation: taking passengers to remote places without runways
As the Chinese helicopter market continues to grow and the country increase its prominence on the world rotorhub stage, China Helicopter Exposition is an unmissable event for rotorhub professionals globally.